1. As God gave the direction in establishing this church the main purpose is to pave a way to usher people from all walks of life who haven’t committed themselves to any church that they too will be given the chance to have a fellowship with God and to other believers who follow Christ. To tell the people the full message of this new life, and to win as many as possible to Christ. (1 Corinthians 9:19-23)
2. To encourage and motivate brethren to gather in a regular basis to study the word of God “the Bible” and to worship the only one and true living God. (Hebrews 10:25)
3. To devote ourselves in a personal and congregational prayer and always sensitive to the move of the Holy Spirit. (Colossians 4:2-4)
4. To respond to the call of Jesus as an obedient worker in the harvest field and bring the good news of salvation to the lost. (Matthew 9:37-38, Luke 10:2, John 4:35)
5. To always walk in faith, in love with our Lord Jesus and to grow like Him in obedience to the will of our Heavenly Father. (Hebrews 5:8-9, John 14:15)
6. To faithfully use our spiritual gifts and the blessings we received to radiate the lights and glory of our Lord Jesus in the expansion of His Kingdom. (Acts 2: 38-39)
7. To help new brethren in faith to devote themselves in the reading of the word of God and to encourage them to put it into practice. (James 2:17)
8. To bring all the glory and honour to our Almighty God through our praises, worship and every gathering that this church will endorse. And be mindful of healthy relationship with other churches and ministers.